DBF 2.45% $1.47 duxton farms ltd

Not a good read...I cant see any way to pay down our now...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

Not a good read...I cant see any way to pay down our now considerable debts without
    either raising capital or selling something, we have been told that we are not going
    to issue equity at a discount to NTA, we have also been told that we want to buy more
    farms to diversify from our large holding around Forbes.

CBA has provided the rope and now want a plan to shorten the rope in the next 6 months

One small operating profit since listing and plenty of years of operating losses

How can this work without selling something or somehow partnering with someone, but
    how can a partnership be positive for existing holders?

It was also mentioned in the report that we have purchased another 500 or so hectares,
    boardering on 3 sides our Kentucky aggregation for $3mil or so...probably an opportune
    purchase IMO but how are we going to pay for it longer term.

We look like we are going to be spending millions on Piambie before we get a return on it,
    and also up north again spending heaps and we only sell $20k worth of buffalo and probably
    at a loss I would guess...we are also facing what could be a dryer period that could lead to
    drought conditions after coming from a few wetter and generally profitable years for agriculture

I just wish I was as "glass half full" as Ed is, I am unfortunately a "glass half empty" kind of guy

I just want to know....Whats the plan is? Do I keep some cash aside for any rights issue

Also of note is that aam are selling up their forbes aggregation
    https://www.graincentral.com/property/lachlan-scale-comes-to-market-with-aams-sunshine-farms/

and jemalong station has just been sold to Lawsons grains so there is a bit of activity happening
    in the area https://www.graincentral.com/property/nsws-central-west-emerges-as-hotspot-for-expansion/

Our valuers seem to be involved in both of these sales, so lets see how accurate their estimates are,
    jemalong does see good value for the UNreported sales figure...to me at least, that was just looking at
    the listing pics...it looked like a real quality property for $85mil or so, if thats true

I also have to change my sentiment to sell..as I did sell a few today....I did buy most of my position here
    with the proceeds of selling AACo when twiggy was buying in, so high $1 low $2 area...I still had some of
    that on the sidelines buying dips here, but decided to re enter AACo today at $1.285

I will await the plan here before selling anymore, unless AACo get much cheaper of course

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DBF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.035(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $61.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.47 $246 168

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5455 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.47
  Change
0.035 ( 2.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.47 $1.47 $1.47 407
Last updated 10.32am 06/05/2024 ?
DBF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.