STA 0.00% 9.5¢ strandline resources limited

Sorry @2ic, I inadvertently ignored this piece "explain why...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Sorry @2ic, I inadvertently ignored this piece "explain why total 4500tph across 3 x DMUs was not sufficient to deliver 3000tph slurry to the WCP, or why 1750tph max capacity DMUs (1500tph avg op rate) were unrealistic in an industry using similar sized DMUs for over 10 years." last time you mentioned it, I have been busy starting a Space division, hopefully (long story!).

I know we did a wall of text on HC around the topic a while back and wore ourselves out, probably each other too! What it comes down to is that relocation times are not factored into the simple maths, and they are significant. At any given time, two DMU's are producing and one is relocating, or on overburden duties. In steady-state production this will all balance out, just. There is not some mega 50% reserve to be had here.

Except early production has added 'waiting for the WAAA to jump start them after a major epiphany discovering about how things are supposed to work' to the resumé. Just contemplate what it takes to bust the heavy duty Joest screens you have seen in various pics. Well guess what, that happened! As in lots of ginormous lumps of agglomerated sediment / whatever. It is the only way to razz this sort of equipment, they won't do it by themselves. What exactly this means, I am less certain. And nor have I tried to find out as it will be extremely obvious to those on the ground, and they will be dealing with it... But 'fingers crossed' is an entirely reasonable sentiment. Lots of excellent reasons to be optimistic. But so easy to take on foreboding overtones.

I am going to add to your call to @LongTony. A person who has always made good value contributions, as best I recollect, has gone all reckless and lobbed an unsubstantiated and highly ominous rumour on the table with no substance, evidence or attribution. This is a very serious matter LT, what further crumbs can you put out there to go with yer grenade? Again, Thanks in Advance for that more detail

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.