BCK 0.00% 1.8¢ brockman mining limited

Thanks so much gringokonyo - you are a wonderful asset for us...

1. 18,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3756
    Thanks so much gringokonyo - you are a wonderful asset for us less knowledgeable ones!
    That stock head story from Josh Chiat was published last January 19 [ see website ]

- Which means the discussions around the rail spur, that were then ongoing, have been going for another eight months!​
    “..Roy Hill is in continuing discussion with Fortescue Metals Group regarding shared land access to allow progress on a preferred alignment identified by ongoing consultation with Traditional Owners.
    “Roy Hill supports the wishes of the Traditional Owners in relation to their preferred shared land access route and is seeking the cooperation of FMG to enable the necessary shared land access.”

And the traditional owners are in accord, and Twiggy has been very vocal about his desires to lighten the mining footprint.
    Yet it’s still referred to as a ‘final hurdle’. :/ ?

And ouch to being only at Stage 2 of the EPA approval process.
    I remember rushing into a vanadium project because it seemed ready to go at Stage 3 (of 5) of the approval process.
    ……..That was so long ago that I can hardly remember (at least 18 months)
    …………….. Stage 3 is like purgatory I think. That project is still there, I’m still there … and still here too, since bouncing in even further down the track into the mists of time (except I know you outdo me for stalwartness by a long way gringo.)

Still the $36million loan getting stamped before Christmas should provide a bit of popcorn to munch on during the wait?

Thanks again gringo
    cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 21/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.