PSC 6.25% 15.0¢ prospect resources limited

Again all NFA/IMO only:But I wouldn't knock bitcoin too much,...

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Again all NFA/IMO only:

But I wouldn't knock bitcoin too much, it's a hedge against the thing you're talking about failing, fiat, hence why it's stable. Interest rates and inflation been around for many years trying to balance fiat, and governments will simply always eventually print fiat whilst it's in existence and inflate it. Bitcoin is technically deflationary, there's a limited supply and people lose it. People need to start realising there's a lot of use, safety and awesome tech behind crypto and a lot of smart money invested into it, along with billions of dollars being poured into various elements of development, governments are trying to utilise the tech and compete against it with their own CBDC's, banks jumping on board offering investment into it, funds available on sharemarkets incl ASX and I believe fully some of ours are fully 1:1 backed assets, even saw visa the other day allegedly gonna start using the Solana chain for seamless/cheap international $ transfers. Imo, don't have your head in the sand like others who've failed to research it properly!

Inflation and interest are a fact of life, and the media in the financial world are presently pumping it up as doom and gloom. But a very simple indicator is to look at the chart of the ASX life, it goes through cycles, and we'll simply go through another upward cycle after this downward/plateau. Stay the course and don't get sucked into the hype.

There's so many currency evolution video's on youtube and some of the crypto v fiat stuff is really good too.

Way off topic sorry, anyone welcome to report if I've gone too far, but the summary is it's all relevant - Macro is pumbling specs at this present time, money will go back into circulation / people will spend again / good specs will recover, hence if PSC just keeps ticking boxes then it will be one of those good specs that recovers. Look at the market cap, it's ludicrously undervalued. One day you may even be trading bitcoin sats into PSC on Solana for next to no trading fee with an immediate trustless and fair transaction......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $69.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $71.12K 459.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50052 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 1554843 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.