RDN 3.33% 3.1¢ raiden resources limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-24

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hi guys ..I am holding shares of LRS and from yesterday I took my position in RDN also . I want to explain a bit of things about the RDN position just next door of AZS what it means to me .
    When I bought the shares of LRS just couple of years Back on 0.050 they were saying the same thing that it has the same geographical conditions like the next door SIGMA the Canadian lithium company in Brazil. When they drilled the ground and its been proven .Now PEA is due in any time soon for LRS and I believe it is on the same path of SIGMA which has 5 billion dollar of market capitalisation. That time also there was few people were not agreed and now LRS have nearly 1 billion dollar market cap and it is still growing.
    So I am expecting the same thing is going to happen with RDN . IMO .. don’t listen the people what they are saying just do your deep research before investing and once you have done then leave it in the bottom draw for few years and incase you have made a mistake still you can exist and find something else.

THIS iS NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE AND ALSO I AM NOT HERE TO PROMOTING OTHER STOCKS JUST USED THIS STORY FOR EXAMPLE….. GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $84.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $186.9K 6.343M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 1277273 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.