WWI 13.0% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

I take myself rather seriously mate, are you actually okay?I was...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 415
    I take myself rather seriously mate, are you actually okay?

I was not providing "valuations: or discussed any metric alluding to that at all.
    I simply updated the table relevant the current gold price and ZAR/USD to AUD conversion to shed light on how these movements in the current market effects this particular equity in regards to possible revenue, payback periods and NPV values.

Whether your are bearish, or bullish on the stock is one thing, but not understanding the simplicity of what i wrote on the above excel spreadsheet, clearly indicates to me, you just don't have the intellectual capacity to understand anything that is written in here as you went on a tyrant thinking i was speaking "valuations".

I discussed nothing around such, however you went displayed some rather weird behaviour and went of ranting which i have seen you do many of times in here.

If you actually need to speak to someone, if you are not doing to well personally, or you need education in what I was talking about and wanted to discuss it, I am of course here to help you either personally or from an education standpoint, i really mean that mate honestly.

Have a good week @Oldgoldminer1, hope all is well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $14.53K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6225000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1442014 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.