LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Annual Report to Shareholders, page-10

1. 6,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1260
    Instead of spending time and $$$ to develop internal woke policies around slavery and forced child labour and so on, how about spending more on the exploration side of things. Given we are literally a stone's throw away from the Hastings rare earth deposit, and relatively proximate to Dreadnoughts huge Mangaroon deposit that seems to grow by the month its hard to believe we are languishing here at a pittance of a market cap with a share price of 0.8 cents. I know lab assays take time but rather than wait for every remaining assays why not do something pro-actively and announce what we have to date. It would beggar belief given our near neighbours successes and with Dreadnought chasing more carbonatites that with our 10 or so carbonatites on our lease we surely must have something to put a bit of a rocket under our share price. Its going to cost $$ to adequately pin-cushion drill our lease and for that reason I would suggest we get a farm-in partner ( possibly one of our neighbours maybe) to help out with future funding and bring their expertise and exploration methodologies to assist. I dont care if we had to hand over 50% equity in our exploration lease to get things moving a lot faster. Lets face it, still retaining 50% with a better chance of success is much better than where we are now which is 100% of SFA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.