PWN 0.00% 0.7¢ parkway corporate limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-26

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1160
    That's interesting @Mer,

On two fronts, one, I feel like yourself, the anti -Nostradamus.

But on the second, this is completely at odds with Bahay's specific statements that we should get if not as much, more news flow to the end of the year as recently as 6 weeks ago.

Time will tell.

I can see that many are shitty, secretly have regrets that they didn't see this CR coming and trade out above 1.6 when it went on it's run, only because the share price has drifted since.

If you are like me, here for the long term, it's all noise. I still rely on Bahay and his team executing on strategy and the scrutiny is still there, it's the basis for my investment in PWN.

They have to execute.

So many are nervous because we don't have a contract yet, it's as if the clients are not going to accept or want to sign up to PWN's tech, going to walk away. Problem is, the environmental issue is legislated, they can't get out of their $15B problem. They also have to prove to the Govt and EPA each year what they are doing about it and given all the publicity recently about a new solution and the meetings with the stakeholders, it's going to be even harder for the CSG players to say they haven't done anything about their salt problem.

PWN have a solution, to an industry problem, it's only a matter of time and I have plenty of that and patience.

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15506631 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4147829 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.18pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.