SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Yep 34 well opportunities, of which all they need to do is...

1. 2,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Yep 34 well opportunities, of which all they need to do is select 6 to 8 to complement the current gryphon and certus well in order to meet their objectives given the type profile of the Certus well and the WTI oil price 30 days ago.

This was demonstrated via the spread sheet and with information provided by David Deloub and with the increased earnings being re-invested.

The Growth would grow exponentially such that in 2.5 years it may be that they reach their target of sustaining production and generating 2000 boe/day or and healthy profit from which to pay dividends.

David deloub who seems to have been honest so far has indicated they will easily achieve this.

I think once we get production values from the Certus well then we can improve the accuracy of the inferences.

Of course as David mentioned in the Annual report their are risks, such as dry wells etc.

And it might be that they exceed their expectations with the gryphone well and get payout sooner.

Of course the share price might not follow this increase in earnings, but once dividends are paid out and if DD buys some shares i think we will see a dramatic increase.

This is based on SHE not having to borrow any money, noticed that their was mention of them looking to take advantage of past tax losses carried forward. so obviously preparing for success.

Last edited by Value4983843: 30/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $45 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 397090 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1043882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.