RED 1.35% 37.5¢ red 5 limited

It's not a rumour - SLR bought the entire 11% @ 26c - invited...

1. 2,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    It's not a rumour - SLR bought the entire 11% @ 26c - invited sellers were sworn to secrecy till after 7am when the trade was posted on the ASX.
    The identity of the buyer was not absolutely confirmed till SLR issued a "substantial shareholder notice" - "client confidentiality" maintained.

Your observation about the dire state of commercial RE in the IOUSA has been detailed by growing number of non MSM media identities for many months - most of Aussie who only rely on MSM or Facebook for their "news", and wouldn't have a freaking clue ... ditto whats the true state of the Ukraine war ... hint ... rumour has it that Ukraine is on the verge of "calling up able bodied females".
    I've repeatedly qualified my predictions about RED, gold miners in general on 2 factors - the POG and the market.
    If gold falls in isolation then just gold get affected, but if the market crashes substantially, then everything goes down including gold.
    The only people who can afford to buy gold in a major market crash, are those not in the market, and maybe they'd prefer to buy "oversold quality stocks"
    So, I'd prefer a slow decline to allow those awake and nimble to reallocate rather than suffering crushing losses.

As for wether or not some entity is accumulating - the volume is too small to be definitive especially when one considers that many insto's are buying because RED has been rerated by the market as reflected by he increased index weighting ... time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $5.609M 14.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 311637 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 1805403 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.