ZLD 2.13% 46.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Yep. going thru the AR like i do with all my holdings. This one...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Yep. going thru the AR like i do with all my holdings. This one is boring, boring. Boring can be good. Not in this case. Just boring. Lots of stuff repeated just to fill up pages by the look of it. Chairman pays himself US$300K. Stupid. Having a good read of the Bios of all the directors, they have spent most of thier time in academia with little real world experience and exposure. Such positivity coming out of the chairmans and CEO's reports ("...creating significant value for our business and shareholders"). Really!!!

They had high hopes when they granted all those Options (now expired) back in 2021 with a strike price between $17.50 - $52.50. Where are we now 95c.
    Im not much of a know how on R&D entities, so when I see the balance Sheet showing 94% of its assets are made up of intangible assets ($31M) and they only have $146k cash, it makes me wonder...huh? The auditor has picked up on this as well ("a key audit matter") pg64 also thier concerns top of p37 (effectively saying, can you actually make any sales to keep this thing continuing as a going concern?)

They got a creative accountant to do these books. Lets hide the fact we dont really generate income so lets hide everything in the Statement of Comprehensive Income pg31. Lets just call all our expenses as Income and bracket the lot under the guise of income ie expenses.

Another interesting point Top 20 SH p69 made up mostly of individuals.

Anyway theres another cynical review by me. I only have the energy to do these when I see (imo) lifestyle directors doing thier thing and SH arent progressing anywhere.

On a another note. Lyrica was a good product for me from my post Sarcoma surgery. CBD wasnt spoken about back then. If the clinical results were so good, why hasnt big pharma (Pfizer et al) shown more of an interest?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $5.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 46.0¢ $2.548K 5.513K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15734 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 641 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.