TAR 11.1% 1.0¢ taruga minerals limited

A few T20 notesNew No 1 shareholder Philip Alan Speakman ......

1. 5,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1750
    A few T20 notes

New No 1 shareholder Philip Alan Speakman ... +20m shares ... 30m shares up from 10m last Annual Report

John Bond ??? Moutier +5m shares to #4 at 20m, Plus Two Tops +3m shares to #5 at 20m ... 40m total

Dong Chen ... a new entry at 19.5m shares at #6

Steinpress have moved shares around a little - 16m

N Botika #14 plus #19 (both new) Total 17m shares

What is interesting here ... If I google Dong Chen I get https://wallmine.com/asx/omh/officer/1898098/xiao-dong-chen

Xiao Dong Chen is the Chairman, OMQ, Managing Director, OM Sarawak at OM.

and

Frank Botica is the Chief Financial Officer of OMM at OM.

What does OM do?

OM Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in mining, smelting, trading, and marketing manganese ores and ferroalloys. The company operates through Mining, Smelting, and Marketing and Trading segments. It owns and operates Bootu Creek manganese ore mine that is located in the Northern territory of Australia. The company also provides manganese ferroalloys, ferrosilicon, and manganese sinter ore. In addition, it trades in manganese ore, manganese ferroalloys, ferrosilicon, sinter ore, chrome ore, and iron ore. The company has operations in the Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. OM Holdings Limited was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Singapore.

Anyone know much about Philip Alan Speakman ??? Any business relationship to OM Holdings?
    Something's starting to brew.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $8.275K 827.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 582517 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 638002 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.