ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Good to see them finally turn a profit. Even if only AUD$1,000,000.

With the Gold Price now at AUD$3,137, and SVG AISC now at AUD$2692 (and falling due to all the troubles they've had) >>>>> this is a good deal in my books, so I'm buying again to average down my second investment (my superfund) to the target 15c that SB (Biz) bought in at.
    I'm at 17.5 now.

Hopefully it will move to the average (79bdr suggests) AISC AUD$2150. And that would mean AUD$1000/ounce profit which is where we all like to be.

**%%% /stocks/au/materials/ asx-svg/ savannah-goldfields-shares news savannah-goldfields-slides-as-insider-purchas&*%
    I mixed up the link as HC blocks these otherwise.

As BM rightly says, this also does not factor in the silver trinkets. Thanks for the insight BM that Silver price jumped.

Hoping that everyone that still holds here can see the coin flip here to a more positive space, as I and other LTH, and new holders like Collins St Investors are at substantial losses at current SP.
    ASX is down 30% over the last year so a 50% loss here (in a spec stock) shouldn't shock me.

If you still hold a bit BM I hope it recovers to help support your new retirement.

I think the macroecoomics (high gold price) are the only thing that saved this company in the last year. Otherwise we would be a very poor state.

Take care everyone, and wishing you all success in your investments !!
    Gold Price

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5671/5671073-ecaa5c3a873df4384e5f507da187fdac.jpghttps://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5671/5671110-b71c52057d4e558c6f0ab5fdd64db480.jpg

For Si

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.