SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

All that needs to be said is this - 1,000,000 shares at 0.006...

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    All that needs to be said is this -

1,000,000 shares at 0.006 consolidated to 0.24c = $240,000
    Now 1,000,000 shares @ 0.055c = $55,000 and falling!!!

Price of gold, the company, board and gold reserves all mean absolutely nothing and anyone buying into this company need their heads read imo. Just look at the SP chart over last 15 yrs. SP still falling year after year.... I personally hate to admit that this is one of my all-time worst investments I have ever made, thank you SVG (Share Value Gone) NOT!!!!!!.

There is absolutely nothing about SVG (Share Value Gone) that is positive whilst the status quo remains, they should all resign immediately imo.... Disgracefully run company imo and all holders deserve so much better and see the broom sweep asap....

Most holders are on massive losses and the company still refuses to be contacted, so why are we paying huge office rent $$$$$$ to BCP, (SB's company) when no one ever answers the phone?

Where do our managers and board actually work????

What do our managers/board actually do, apart from collecting directors' remuneration?

Please refund SH's rent money asap and then imo resign!!!!

Why isn't Collin St helping SH's and spill this board as I know many will support a spill?

IMO, this company is a disgrace and the ASX/ASIC should immediately intervein and place this company in Trading HALT ! I expect a full investigation and then face accountability imo.....

Still at a loss why 2-3 posters on here still support this company and board, surely must be fearful that SVG will probably be delisted in 2024 imo..... Surely, they will wake up to themselves when this happens, but way too late by then I am afraid, as we are all heading to lose, all our money in this dog imo...

There's nothing positive to comment about SVG...... It is only going to get worse imo.... Glad I sold a heap during the consolidation but will still lose 6 figures easily. Terrible state of affairs and we can't spill this board without Collin St.... Not happy....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.