3DP 0.00% 4.7¢ pointerra limited

While I am a hopeful believer in this company, I am finding more...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    While I am a hopeful believer in this company, I am finding more and more their releases are long winded, filled with broad and impressive sounding jargon but lacking in detail or any specifics. It's so generic that's it's hard to know what the opportunities really are... what I should be getting excited about!

Pointerra have a history of touting opportunities and then never mentioning then again as they fail to convert or don't eventuate (which I understand is commonplace in business) but this doesn't give me confidence that they have made much headway in any other area, with any other decent clients, other then the few energy clients. I'm not even sure the Amazon thing has continued?? Or Jacobs divergent solutions? Surely these would be something to be bragging about if it were a positive opportunity or was progressing at all... or even mentioning at all that they continue?

The more of their releases I read over the years... the more dissapointed I get. The excitement I used to feel over this company is fading and I find it hard to explain the investment opportunity or what they have done other then utilities, which I understand is a big opportunity for Pointerra, but it isn't the blue sky of opportunity across a broad range of verticals that I used to believe... time is not their friend as more and more technology companies emerge, the first mover advantage 3DP had is dissappearing.

Apologies for the frustrated rant - hopefully this next FY is actually the maiden year for 3DP that they have been promising and building towards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $22.74K 483.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60296 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 420726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.