3DP 6.06% 3.1¢ pointerra limited

Ann: Annual Report to shareholders, page-6

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Nice Summary
    A few points I noted:

Bev has sold down to 9.5m shares now (45m last year, ~34m in March when he went below 5%). Maybe he finishes up in the next couple of months?
    Top 20 now mainly employees, none of whom have sold down.

Note24 tells us that two customers still account for 2.8m of revenue (34%) with no other customer greater than 10%. Hopefully still FPL and PG&E and Entergy are about to ramp up.
    Possible that Entergy has replaced PG&E. PG&E haven't been mentioned since November last year which coincides with Matthew Boyd leaving, the decision to cease ACV reporting and revenue stalling.
    Glass half full, I believe Pointerra have worked with at least 10 major utilities so there is a long runway here if the FPL success can be replicated.

The auditors report is worth a read. The uncertainty related to going concern and revenue recognition highlight the risks nicely.

No mention of Amazon again (also omitted in the last quarterly). Hopefully that is still going OK?
    No mention of the defense contract. Probably safe to assume that is dead.
    I don't read too much into what is and isn't mentioned in each report. I feel like they are put together pretty quickly and whatever is top of mind gets a mention.

IKE's report on Friday also highlighted utility program delays. Good to know that it's a real, industry wide issue. Not an issue specifically with Pointerra.

It's clear that Pointerra don't have great visibility on the outlook given the size and nature of their utility customers.
    I like the set-up though. The years ahead could see the company scale up across the like of Entergy, Eversource, Duke, Dominion, Southern, SAPN and Western Power.
    Add to this the smaller utilities, transport, mining, Amazon and maybe even defense.
    Hopefully a huge inflection point with a pretty tight register.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.1¢ $43.17K 1.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1099999 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ 256361
Last updated 15.45pm 17/06/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.