ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2679
    Performance joke, Rob. Agree. Performance was based on a monetry return when I studied economics. Merely increasing a resource is not performance when costs are not accounted for, unless their planned milestones increase the likelihood of generating revenue.

Too much sympathy seeking based on retiring personnel tells me these guys can't cut it without their hand being held. But yes, they expound their professional qualifications in economics and geology.

But we all know Mt Thirsty was not drilled deep enough for PGE's to generate a price boost based on asset value. Seemed deliberate to me. Otherwise poor application of opportunity costing and priorities. Someone deriving cheap shares is an alternative thought given the number of fingers in the pie given the asset base held. More like lackies than leaders.

No plan is offered for next year to realise the assets. Oh, its a tough market and we are waiting for interest rates to fall. Surely the gold grades and access
    they have would offset these issues and the dilution.

They have to ask themselves what business they are in!

Looking at the credentials of directors could a case for professional negligence be made? You are at greater risk if you are trained in a particular field and stuff up than being untrained. The analogy being a doctor trying to stop bleeding as against Joe Blow off the street.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.