DGR 0.00% 1.5¢ dgr global limited

Here I was reading away under the naive assumption that out...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Here I was reading away under the naive assumption that out directors were required to tell the truth in the Annual Report. Then i remembered it was DGR's Annual Report i was reading. How about this cracker from our Chairman straight off the bat:

"I would also like to thank our dedicated staff at DGR who have delivered significant outcomes over the last twelve months by continuing to add value
    to both our listed and unlisted assets"

Can we have a list of these "significant outcomes" maybe ranked in order of significance? Or at least can you tell us what you consider to be the most significant outcome that the staff of DGR have produced for shareholders in the last 12 months? And how and where has this added value for share holders?

Then this beauty:

"DGR continued to moderate its costs over this financial year"

Really?? Because a quick glance at the profit and loss in the very same document in which they are making this claim exposes this as an outright lie!.

Expenses of $4.5 million in 2022 FY versus Expenses of $6.8 million in 2023 FY. This is what the DGR board consider a moderating of costs is it??? We are truly screwed if that is the case, wonder what they will "moderate" up to next year?

How is this allowed to be said??

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5622/5622060-6f73d555bb8772e77dc3c0ced5b1fd1a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126572 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 499999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.