GNP 3.38% $2.14 genusplus group ltd

Given I'm West Aussie in Perth I'm going to try to get to the...

1. 15,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1319
    Given I'm West Aussie in Perth I'm going to try to get to the AGM. It's one of the very few I go to. This year 3 from 30 ?

I do think they may grow revenue and margin. I get the feeling the people who have to facilitate the rollout of power and comms cabling are starting to get the message. At least they know people are asking who is responsible. and pointing. ACT having a different voice result in stark contrast to all others was like a neon sign.

On the issue of margin, I got an example of how hard people are starting to get in Perth. I have an evaporative air conditioner that needed a pre-summer (basic) service. The tech who was booked (in June) to service today it was a no-show. On investigation, I found:
    1. the original company Ford and Doonan no longer did that.
    2. the company I booked (the no-show) was taken over and had not migrated my appointment but wanted a 30% (+ GST!?) price increase.
    3. a third company could do it (since I had given them 100% flexibility with timing and it's a pretty new unit).

I got the same level of service and price increase a the post office an hour later.

Now if GNP can't get some margin under those conditions Aust is in dire straits. Good luck to the RBA. (I think some expect Michelle Bullock to be a superhero/magician.)

Sorry if I wasted anyone's time with the anecdote.

Cheers
    As

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.14
Change
0.070(3.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.16 $2.07 $2.512M 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1326 $2.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.19 19336 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.