IXR 7.14% 1.3¢ ionic rare earths limited

I spent about 45mins carefully reading the ann today. Whilst I...

1. 2,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2788
    I spent about 45mins carefully reading the ann today. Whilst I would love to see an uplift in the SP it will take some time. I do have to acknowledge that bringing a multi faceted business like IXR's into production has to be much more complex than say starting up a new copper or gold mine in an established mining country. We simply dont have a wealth of experience in mining and refining rare earths.

There is a long learning curve to be overcome in learning how to process and recover rare earths. The speed of getting permitting in Uganda has been painfully slow but then it also is in slow in Australia.

What gives me great hope for the future is that I believe IXR is now very well placed to make significant progress in getting into a position to commence recycling rare earths in UK/Europe and also mining activities underway in Uganda.

In 12 months time we should be rolling out a strategy to recycle spent rare earths on a significant scale in the UK and other European countries. Possibly also in the USA.

In Uganda I believe or hope to see the results of the trial mining and recovery activities included in the final designs of the mine design.

Simultaneously I hope to see funding for the role out of these plans in place or significantly advanced so that the next 12 months sees the implementation of the final strategy.

IMHO all of these steps are essential and need to be worked through dilligently.

There is no question that the world needs a huge increase in rare earth supply to move to a lower carbon emmission society. Its a significant change for the world to undertake and will take time. IXR has the potential to be a significant enabler for this important change in our world.

Chrs W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $62.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $53.88K 3.867M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 20838352 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1474404 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 1949474
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.