AUQ 0.00% 5.6¢ alara resources limited

Its absurd with all the photos been released and the money that...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Its absurd with all the photos been released and the money that has been paid already towards construction and the connections of both electricity and water and more than 200 thousand tons or ore been dug up and signing a Take over agreement plus getting a loan from the take over. Who is doing better due diligence the take over entity that put their money at risk by loaning Alara or some random poster here.

mark my words we will be producing copper concentrate and shipping before Christmas and Q1 2024 financials will show the company’s first profit along with the granting of the pending exploration licenses in Oman.

the silver lining from all this negativity is if you believe the company is on track to ship copper then the window to buy is still open at a massive discount.

Alara isn’t massively followed by retail thats why the share is still not appreciating to where it should not because they didn’t hit targets. Once profits come rolling in and announcement of a dividend come it will be no longer unknown

anyone who has doubts is full within their rights to email the CEO AV and demand recent photos and ask any questions they want, although i have the feeling that some of us here just got used to beat on this company that they are not interested in learning that the company is actually doing well.

financially we are doing very well. No shortage of cash and no need to raise at all.

expect a delegation visit by the Sultan of Oman (aka the president of the country) to inaugurate the project, which is the biggest private copper mine soon to be in production in Oman. Alara after that will be viewed as a capable player in Oman mining sector and will get favorable treatment when applying for further licenses making their goal of hub and spoke model a reality.

And before anyone here jump and say a stupid thing like i am trying to pump the stock just look at the share holder statements from 2018 you will find that i have doubled my holdings with out selling a single Alara share since then. None Zero shares sold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.5¢ $9.994K 179.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1261384 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 43621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.