HTG 0.00% 1.6¢ harvest technology group ltd

I've been a holder of HTG for a few years now, and I admit to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I've been a holder of HTG for a few years now, and I admit to not having had my eye on the ball for most of that time. It has reached the stage where I feel I should make a decision one way or the other, but I'm finding it hard to get a grasp of the situation. There seem to be contradictory signals.

One of my problems is that I don't understand much about what they actually do, so I definitely let my heart rule my head when I bought in. I must have read about them somewhere and thought the story sounded good.

A quick look at the financial figures leads to the thought that I have done my dough and should get out with what little I can. On the other hand I can't help but notice that there are many more buyers than sellers, and there is a big gap between buying and selling offers. So my thought that as an alternative I could double my holdings at a tenth of my original price is not that simple. I could only pick up a few shares at that price unless I let the order sit there on the off-chance, which isn't my normal MO.

Going by the annual report, the board and the management appear eminently qualified and experienced which is reassuring, but on the macro side I am not sure where the demand lies or how big it potentially is. The sheer specialization of the products would seem to provide a moat.

Many of the comments above are of the disgruntled variety which I suppose is only to be expected with the share price where it is. I'm just thinking aloud really on the chance that some snippets of information may influence me one way or the other. I'll probably end up going for the "bottom drawer and see what happens" approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65545 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.