MFD 0.00% 66.5¢ mayfield childcare limited

Wow - this is monumentally SH!TECEO at 400k and up - someone...

1. 3,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Wow - this is monumentally SH!TE

CEO at 400k and up - someone tell me when did we became an asx 200 company ??? we are at 50m and change

Lifestyle company for the CEO - 0 shareholding so shareholders go to hell

30% STI based on undisclosed performance targets set by board comprising of 2 genius members - so even if the 3rd member has an issue - she gets overruled

then we also have LTI in there - Half a mil - here i come

Ebitda of 9-9.5 mil for FY24 - are we supposed to be happy with this - in 2022 we had 10m less revenue and 11m ebitda - costs are out of control - are there guys serious ???

The company who was always conservative and had healthy cash balance, paid fully franked dividend has been decimated. Now we are in breach of 2 of our COVENANTS - WT Actual F - the "dividends" for July are at mercy of Westpac.

The "incubator" arrangement with Genius has yielded 0 centres - which was the exciting bit about the purchase of Genius - that has resulted in 0 centres - why - because these motherless idiots keep buying overpriced centres directly from genius at inflated multiples

at 77m revenue we should have been sitting at 20m Ebitda and juicy 10c fully franked dividends - instead we have colourful BS pictures and 0 money in the bank

I'm so angry i might have an aneurysm

Cant wait for this board spill - i would be the first to send my votes in.

D!ckh3ads

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 21997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.