WHK 11.8% 1.9¢ whitehawk limited

Yes Renny reads positive but we are yet to read the Bid has...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 906
    Yes Renny reads positive but we are yet to read the Bid has become a signed contract with income to WHK on behalf Peraton as sub contractor.
    I hope for our sakes it does happen.
    Money did get extremely tight at camp WHK, did you see this one -
    Loans from Key Management Personnel
    During the financial year, the following loans were provided by key management personnel:a) $70,000 from Kevin Goodale.
    The loan is repayable by 1 May 2024 and interest is capitalised monthly at 12.1% per annum (2022: nil). Unpaid interest accrued to 31December 2023 was $494.
    b) $50,000 from Soo Kim. The loan is repayable by 1 May 2024 and interest is capitalised monthly at 12.1% per annum (2022: nil). Unpaid interest accrued to 31 December 2023 was $67.
    Proceeds from these loans are to be utilised for short-term working capital.
    To be honest I thought we were in all sorts, so thanks to those guys for kicking in.

At the start of march we saw buying at WHK and SP trading around 5.5c and massive volume unprecedented for this Co.
    Since then it has been nothing of a backwards story in SP.
    Is this because many thought the awarding of the contract was close and also throw in some AI interest combined at the time..
    I've seen quite a few pumps in my day before and when WHK did the placement at 3.2 which I went hard into they pushed it to around 4cents on good vol.
    Then did the backwards dance again after that placement..
    I get that one, but why pump so hard all the way above 5c with massive vol for a 2.2 placement?
    So we had it reported on speeding ticket it was AI related and I get that because huge interest still in AI rated stocks, still is, but AI is going nowhere.
    To me it appeared to be more than just the P & D placement. But I could be wrong as a few on here have already stated.
    But dump they did and as we have witnessed the selling relentless, and now well below the CR price so go figure.
    It is a perplexing stock for sure and I get that some previous holders lost the faith because it continually promises at WHK but fails to deliver.
    I was hoping for some TO action and to hold 4c but missed both by a mile. Back to the drawing board.
    So maybe April is the Month, maybe a better Qtly with a nice deal from somewhere kicks us back where we were just 3 weeks ago, I can't work it out so its anybody's guess.
    Here's looking at April WHK.!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $8.786M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $77.37K 4.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 557511 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 990664 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 11.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 2969958
Last updated 12.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.