HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

Ratdog, Ripperday and Freeman road are all citizens of the...

1. 2,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 909
    Ratdog, Ripperday and Freeman road are all citizens of the Sovereign Republic of Western Australia. I think Sobol is as well. Maybe EndTimes could enlighten us more??

Wylie family have doubled their holding via Tamorer which is a positive and Altor have also increased. That S Browne account is also moving up, pretty sure I have their phone number… I’m out of the Top 10 with my main account but have been buying on market with a different entity so still up a bit in the overall scheme of things.

Citi is more active than people realise in private banking over here so that nominee group will be a variety of other people and possibly a business in Melbourne that wanted a reasonable amount during the raise. Unrelated to HMD is a business started up by 2 Citi traders called StroPro. I’m one of the angel investors in StroPro and I wish HMD was doing as well as those guys…. Can’t win them all..

Still very touch and go for HMD but I did buy a Stacer 449 Crossfire to park out the front of the beach house so if and when we get to the Bruns then we can catch some dinner on the way back from the pub or maybe I’ll get one of my kids to tie a heap of kayaks behind the Stacer and tow a flotilla of HMDers back for a ride down the river

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.078M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $25.76K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1488998 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 304813 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 281875
Last updated 15.47pm 28/05/2024 ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.