HIO 4.35% 2.4¢ hawsons iron ltd

"OUR COMPANYTronox is one of Australia’s premier mineral sands...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    "OUR COMPANYTronox is one of Australia’s premier mineral sands miners. Tronox’s mining and mineral separation operations, formerly owned by Cristal, are located in the Murray Basin region. Currently we are ranked in the top 10 of global mineral sands producing companies when ranked by production volumes. Tronox is the world’s second largest producer of titanium dioxide.
    MURRAY BASIN OPERATIONSTronox presently has two operating mines in the Murray Basin. Dredge mining has been in operation at the Ginkgo mine near Pooncarie since December 2005. Surface mining commenced at the nearby Snapper mine in 2010 with the second dredge commencing at Snapper inJanuary 2011. The ore is initially concentrated at site and then trucked to Broken Hill for further processing. Tronox employs 211 staff and over 350 contractors at these operations the majority of which live within the region. It is estimated that the state and region benefit by over $120M pa in salaries, payments to suppliers and royalties."

Sounds awfully like the original BEMAX operation at Pooncarie circa 2005 which was on the ASX back then but sold out.

Ya goose, this mob are into mineral sands: seriously different ground to soft iron ore rock. HIO does not have heavy mineral sands and Tronox does not have magnetite. Keep on ramping though.

If there was heavy minerals in the HIO ore, this mob would have bought us out years ago - much more valuable than mouldy old magnetite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $24.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $5.843K 247.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 377316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 560653 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.