CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    Hi Drew,
    I won't go on here today as I no longer hold, but I will say this in response to your post.

1) It's what these two have been up to on MAN threads long before I took an interest in ASN

2) They stopped posting because one of them begged me to stop posting just factual stuff about ASN and he cut a deal I remove a post lol.

3) If you look at my first ever two posts on ASN I was a small holder, note the dates, I sold and moved on , not another post there from me again there, UNTIL I noticed their constant massive barrage here, on and on months and months , so I decided to read their ramp posts there and look into it and saw a complete other side they weren't mentioning in regards to ASN, only glowing reports.Note the drop in SP since.
    So since then all my posts on ASN were civil decent, never name calling and just discussed the fundamentals of ASN.
    now look especially the last few days here, it is bullying, name-calling and constant verbal abuse to a shocking degree from them.
    argue all you like it's all available to see if you search.

Have a good day Drew I do not include you in them as I know you are decent. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.