CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    Hi Alice.

i held a small parcel due to circumstances, and to be honest these 3 people here just got to me and in frustration I threw the towel in.
    I see huge potential in MAN and so do obviously the directors, one who bought twice on market recently and Mr Allchurch who owns a staggering 29million
    I may well buy my parcel back I may be lucky to get one pip cheaper than the 2.9 I got, however yesterday someone posted they had spoke to Mr Allchurch and the JORC RESOURCE is coming as I knew all along it was from all company reports.This made me think last night about possibly buying back in, as does this disgusting behaviour by these few ASN holders, why are they so concerned, believes me to think they are trying to get in before the release of JORC. If this is the case and are tree shaking, they got my shares .

Next Investor suggests the release of the JORC RESOURCE will send the MC of MAN much higher, yes I will most likely buy back but won't say a word here.

MAN is the only ASX listed company with this small MC to hold a staggering $15m cash and half a dozen different minerals Lithium Uranium, Potash, Gold Copper Platinum, and 3 different projects in US and Australia. Of course on those fundamentals it's dirt cheap, look at most listed small caps, struggling for cash, doing Cr after CR.

cheers and best of luck Alice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.