ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    HaHa Nameslittle. The October 1st announcement clearly states 3200 tonnes produced since June production commenced with 50 tonnes per day averaged in September including five days of shutdown. As the October announcement would have been submitted to the ASX many days prior to the end of September that 50 tonne average looks even more impressive with the five days lost. But let’s not get sidetracked. You claim from the September 4th announcement that warehouses need to be cleared. Your guesstimate is 2000 tonnes at this point and Spid2.0 went as far as to say 2400. How can there be 2000 - 2400 tonnes in warehouses needing to be cleared at a point, September4, when only saleable tonnes of graphite concentrate had been produced to that point. October 1st 3200 tonnes minus September 50 tonne average production per day 1500 tones equals 1700 tonnes. We know that shipments were made form that original 1700 tonnes. Sorry but this is beyond the point of stupidity. I hope you can now see the errors in you guesstimates and assumptions as I’m sure everyone else can. There has never been multiple storage facilities holding over 2000 tonnes and there never will. Get real.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.