WKT 2.00% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Semi, Spid tagging me got me curious on how things were...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 17,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1269
    Hi Semi, Spid tagging me got me curious on how things were going. Obviously not much has changed forum wise with a few posters abusing anyone who posts a different opinion, so that results in a few more posts in response as well as ending up discussing mundane things like warehouse locations and required truck turning circles in denial of amount of product going to storage. Some positive posters seemed upset my calculation was too high, others provided info that indicated it was too low, lol, so a few posts along that diverging viewpoint.

But yes I have definitely gone off graphite as you ask, unfortunately the West doesn't seem to have gotten it's act together to establish supply chains/processing etc outside of China and thus anyone trying to enter market is pretty much left to face the market forces alone, as WKT is currently doing, eg no financing assistance from Govt or any other form of substantial Govt support. So will be interesting to see how they go with market graphite prices being what they are and competing in that market. Difficult for individual companies to compete against the established Chinese but hopefully an opportunity for WKT to supply anyone looking to establish non China supply. Obvious interest will be what net prices they are able to receive.

Anyway, I think WKT has done extremely well to get to this point, definitely pushed ahead of some others as you suggest. A major stumble along the way but they pushed thru with good support from contractors, though now have those high interest loans with principle repayments to commence March I believe. Guess that will be a bit of a liquidity crunch point as they not only need to make the payment but also have the necessary funds to meet the debt coverage requirement of the loan. And also meet the interest requirements.

Anyway, hopefully those repeat orders keep repeating and some more new ones come on board so can clear those warehouses, wherever they happen to be.

The auditor going concern comments were also interesting, took a few posts to establish the simple fact that the going concern comments included the Sept cash position , which some seemed to be in denial of, though I think they thought the prouction volumes were sold volumes so they were expecting a significantly higher figure. So a few more posts to sort that out before some more informed discussion on the low cash position.

Anyway, just a correction to your post before I go, WKT isn't the one and only Australian graphite company to have made it to production.

Anyway hope that answers your question on why you have been blessed with my presence, lol. And no, I am not buying, selling or looking to get cheap shares as the boiler room here suggests of anyone with a different view. Perhaps I should nominate to be a Director, though I guess people are happy with the current ones so don't like my chances, so I will give that a miss as well.

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.