EDE 33.3% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Notice how this FUDster is again lying and trying to pretend...

1. 1,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1507
    Notice how this FUDster is again lying and trying to pretend this is a reasoned discussion and an "oppsie"?

I have no interest getting caught up in the lies these people deliberately spam the forum with to create a wall of BS no investor wishes to wade through. I am merely pointing out a specific lie and letting them dig their hole to show their MO.

I checked and strangely can't find the part of any report they are quoting. This is from the Annual Report, pg 27;

"(b) This officer is provided by Princebrook Pty Ltd (a company in which Mr Gregory Solomon and Mr Douglas Solomon have an interest) under the Management Services Agreement with the Company. The Management Services Agreement may be terminated by giving not less than three months’ written notice. During the year the Company was charged $300,000 (2022: $300,000) by Princebrook Pty Ltd for management services.
    (c) Dr Allan Godsk Larsen was appointed as a director of the Company on 6 February 2023. This table includes all remuneration paid during the full year to Dr Allan Godsk Larsen in his consultant capacity as Chief Scientist and Manager of International Business. The share-based payments attributed to Mr Larsen were awarded prior to him becoming a Director and KMP of the Company.

Other transactions with key management personnel
    Management fees of $300,000 were charged during the year and $200,000 was payable to Princebrook Pty Ltd at reporting date, a company in which Mr GH Solomon and Mr DH Solomon have an interest.
    Legal fees of $26,041 ($nil outstanding at reporting date), based on normal market rates, were paid to Solomon Brothers, a firm in which Mr GH Solomon and Mr DH Solomon are partners."

So management fees pay for the CFO/company secretary as I have already detailed, they are definitely not some hidden "consultancy fees" so there is the very reasonable $26 ooo for the year legal fees for a company doing business in various industries globally.

Blow it out to 10 years and you still get around 6 Mil for both brothers but this FUDster won't admit the lie and will continue to double down on it whilst throwing any nonsense and accusation they can in as well to hoping that the idea sticks anyway and drives off anyone interested.

IMO DYOR GLTS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.258K 1.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 202703899 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7816407 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 33.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2455365
Last updated 14.14pm 26/04/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.