PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

and for those of us that show some respect for what Faber says,...

1. 14,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4039
    and for those of us that show some respect for what Faber says, here is something to for us to think about;

http://www.hardassetsinvestor.com/interviews/5119-marc-faber-gold-will-hit-new-record-high-even-though-markets-manipulated-by-fed.html?showall=&fullart=1&start=2

"the facts are that the U.S. government debt took 200 years to reach $1 trillion in 1980; we were at $5 trillion in 2000, and we’re now around $17 trillion. You can clearly see where the trend is.

And the deficit will actually start to increase shortly a) because of the increase in interest rates; and b) because more and more people are retiring, so the entitlement programs will increase. I do not see the debt in the U.S. diminishing. The question is, Will it increase by $1 trillion annually or $2 trillion; who knows?"

"Looking at the fundamentals, looking at how debt will continue to increase and how central banks will continue their monetization not only in the U.S. but on a worldwide scale, I assume the price of gold will trend higher. Most likely we’ve seen the lows below $1,200.

HAI: Will gold revisit its highs?

Faber: Eventually we will be over $1,921. The question is, Will it be this year or in five years? That I don’t know. But as I have argued repeatedly, I think that part of your assets should be held in physical gold. I emphasize physical gold."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $500 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 20787616 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 24853185 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.