SUM 6.78% 27.5¢ summit minerals limited

Ann: Annual Report , page-2

1. 9,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    A fair bit to digest but looks ok if you can get your head around a few things such as this - however this statement is in the 'going concern'.

The Directors believe there to be a reasonable prospect of the Group completing the Tembang financing and construction. However, the need to complete both debt and equity funding, and to manage the net current liability position, indicate the existence of material uncertainties which may cast significant doubt as to the Group’s ability to continue as a going concern. In the event that some combination of the above events fails to occur as expected, the Group may be unable to realise its assets and discharge its liabilities in the normal course of business.

Appears the major's may have to stump up a few bucks, that's the feeling I get.

It's all coming down to the finance packaging now. Fingers a crossed and crossed again. It's all or back to the drawing board.

I can't see how the Financiers can decline to be honest, we've dropped $20MILL so far, ticked every box, POG is holding out ok around $1300p/oz, it would be pretty poor form on behalf of Credit Suisse if they knock us back or require further drilling / larger resource.

Fingers crossed but I'm confident.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.020(6.78%)
Mkt cap ! $17.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 26.5¢ $942.8K 3.390M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 79723 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 8576 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.