E88 0.00% 65.0¢ ensogo limited

Ann: Annual Report, page-4

1. 5,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3753
    Good points kaxper, I agree with you.

With E88 I think it depends on how long people are prepared to keep throwing money at it, and putting up with this management, compared to how long the company keeps having $40 to $80 million dollar annual losses.

All I am saying is with these continual losses, at some point the dam bursts. I don't think they are at that stage just yet, and I don't know if or when it may happen, but there is nothing more certain for any small cap that is lossing $40 to $80 million dollars a year, than that it will eventually fall. I've seen it over and over again during the last 30 years.

I don't think it would unduly worry vipShop either (if E88 went under), who as a creditor would probably then pick up E88 for a song, and would re-hash and re-brand it, and do a damn better job than is currently happening.

I don't think E88 has the robust supporters some people might think it does, and I think they all realise that this management are expendible. They have been shooting themselves in the foot for years now.

And the current E88 management do appear to grasp at straws. I'm not convinced that they really know what is going on, but they seem to be having a good time doing it.

This stock has the feel of something amateur that has gone downhill.

The keys will be the next quarterly and half yearly profit reports. Has the supposed Open Marketplace actually turned things around? If it hasn't then I'm afraid it's goodbye Lucy, this will be dead in the water. If it has, then hope springs eternal.

So it's good luck to anybody buying into this now, because you won't actually get an institution within a sniff of it after reading the last annual report. It's almost what you would call a dog of a stock, and yet there remains a slim ray of hope.

For most investors though, it's playing the probabilities, and for E88 they quite frankly don't look that good when compared to other companies on the ASX. For instance, how many other companies would you rather invest in than E88? So why waste money here? I got caught unfortunately, but that's the game sometimes. So I'm still here, though not by design. I would rather have put this money into BGS or 8GC or PSF or BDR or SXY and another 100 stocks.

So whether I am right or wrong, it doesn't matter anyway, because either way it's going to be a long haul out of the darkness for E88. Let's just hope that it happens, and this stock does come out the other side.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E88 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.