PRU 10.0% $2.59 perseus mining limited

Not interested in ramping........ or down-ramping PRU is just...

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 495
    Not interested in ramping........ or down-ramping

PRU is just caught up in the general malaise of the gold stocks until POG establishes a direction more convincingly.  PRU drifts more than the quality stocks because of it's long history of under-performance.

The gyrations of the POG at this stage in the cycle would more likely suggest it is setting itself  for a significant move up.  The market needs to shake off as many passengers as possible before doing so.
    Holders of gold stocks during this period are just as likely to get bored out of their positions, rather than get frightened out with 'capitulation' moves, as you like to call it.  I am not comfortable with your use of 'capitulation' in these scenarios, because capitulation selling would normally occur at the end of bear market to frighten out the last of the 'weak hands'.  We are not in a bear market for gold and gold stocks. In addition, PRU has been in a very long basing pattern and was exposed to panic selling some time ago, but I feel for those left holding now, the majority of them are in for the medium term at least.

Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 11.43.44 am.png

In my opinion, PRU broke out a couple of months ago, came back to re-test; and may come back to re-test again; but probably unlikely to go below .30  To me it looks like an elongated inverse HnS pattern with multiple gyrations within the individual segments.
    So as you say "the sellers aren't going away".......perhaps so, and neither are the buyers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.59
Change
0.235(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.509B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.51 $2.60 $2.48 $13.19M 5.218M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 222333 $2.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.59 79437 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.