SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Been watching syt and threads for a while. Definitely something...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Been watching syt and threads for a while. Definitely something more calculated than broke kid in their bedroom. Disgusting behaviour of greedy leeches in society that only think of themselves and money.
    SYT appears to building a solid presence worldwide and this wouldn't be happening if there wasn't good SYT tech and potential for it worldwide. All comes down to converting this presence into increasing demand and income. The management look to have the abilities to do so but it still depends on the uptake of the various products. The fact there seems to be an agenda by some actually gets me a little more interested. ~$200k in trades a few days ago....... someone is showing a little interest. From my limited experience of various stocks, large traders with interest in a particular stock tend to cap prices until they get their fill then push price up. Watch Van Eck and the gold miners.
    Next 3 to 6 months should begin to show better income growth for SYT so wait and see atm for me but watching. DYOR and hope it turns out well for all.
    lalado

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.