IMC 0.00% 10.5¢ immuron limited

Ann: Annual Report, page-6

1. 1,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    I would repeat what I had been saying for some time that people have been gunning down immediately. They had an opportunity for significant NASH based investment in March 2018 that they turned down in the "best interest of shareholders". It was a big goof up from the management that doesn't seem to be business savvy at all. They missed the opportunity to strike when iron was hot. Six months is hell of a time delay since then till now as many other players have progressed well ahead and secured investments from big interested parties. In my opinion they have missed the boat now. On the other hand from that event onward, share price has been subjected to greatest and longest spell of manipulation one could imagine and still seems a relentless affair. Just imagine that a mere buy order of AUD 25,000 could move it over 40c Mark but nobody can dare to place the order as we know the moment you wipe the line till 40c or even beyond, a dump of some thousands shares would push it back to 30c. It's been a nightmare to hold this stock. I think it had great potential that might never be realised due to very mediocre decision making or perhaps an absolute decision making by the management.

I am expecting another attack by cheerleaders again on this post but I think the time is proving me right. I sincerely hope that my assessment is wrong for the sake of all frustrated shareholders but I am afraid it won't be the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $1.158K 11.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9352 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 251204 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.