GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

Ann: Annual Report, page-67

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    I been rereading the latest Ann and at least on the face it confirms what they have said they trying to do since day one.-- (Assuming- the board is genuine and really making a go of this and not something else???..... hmm)

Well right now theres tons of payments and considerations and LOI's/ agreements to attain other companies WHICH have an interest in the Sacramento basin (10% chinks). It seems everything we target has that reason. 10% here, 10% there in each one adds up. Also the Ann conspicuously have no mention of any revenue so that would make sense as our own well needs further work and we have to pay for all these buy ups. We also have some money coming for sale of our assets so thats a little cash to offset the buy ups.
    I think this means we HAVE to have a CR again ? others can correct me if i not reading this right

Bottom line, unless something changes drastically, this will be a slowly build up of valuable? assets over time and we wont see any revenue at least big stuff for years- 3-5 my guess assuming we last that long
    Will SH's allow more CR's with worry of "iffy" intentions right or wrong? hmm...

IF- all goes well, Raven will be positioned strongly for an apparently proven strong area for Gas in that basin but with little money, this will be a slow process. This might change if we join with bigger player? -nothing about that at least directly in the news so dont expect that to change perhaps- LOWLY and long waits from now on is my read.
    So theres nothing to do now as we are suspended anyway except wait for the dust to settle on all this paperwork and i guessing another year before the we can see where we are at.
    I AM Expecting a patient wait now and at least 2 years more before we see more than a trickle of rev- more likely 3-5! if we last that long-
    Anything else?? will come to light   before that and we can close this one off to the dustbin (as the Americans would say) and some here will move on with lesson learned about too high exposure to penny stocks..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.