CF1 0.00% 1.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Yes, the consolidation successfully reduces our investment by...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Yes, the consolidation successfully reduces our investment by 3/8ths which is a significant loss.

Intiger management have successfully turned my healthy 6 figure investment into a paltry 4 figure investment. What stings most, however, is management’s vanity with regard to their communication with shareholders.

Communication is the essence of life, and frankly it can smooth over the most disastrous of situations, not least Wolff Boon’s 6 figure loss on a speculative stock.

In proclaiming ‘Buy More!’ when Intiger was at 5.5 cents, in stating ‘Intiger isn’t the future of the FP industry, it IS the FP industry’, ‘Queues around the corner’, ‘a whole new industry’, I duly did buy more.

Surely a degree of contrition or open acknowledgement of Intiger’s failings was appropriate?

Management will now slink away, light a cigarillo in the cobbled laneway overlooking Lac Leman, exhaling a breath of pleasure into the cold October night, pleased that they gave the company away to a pokey 3 piece boutique firm no one has ever heard of.

No one should have demanded success from a speculative company, and there was always every chance it’d fail. There is respectable way of failing, but they failed miserably, and with little grace or dignity.

As for me, I’m done with the stock market after ten years of investing, probably breaking even after I include my successes with A2M. I’m not interested in Intiger or Complii and won’t be logging on to check how it all fares.

I won’t ever buy another stock by myself, and will leave my money with... financial planners.... oh the irony!

It’s been a pleasure chaps, all the best to everyone I’ve shared this forum with for 5 years, good luck with the gardening Fat,

I’m off to quietly drink British blended tea,

WB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.087M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $625 41.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 525431 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.41pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.