BML 3.33% 8.7¢ boab metals limited

bml is a buy. but the chart is a horror show technically - I...

1. 9,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    bml is a buy. but the chart is a horror show technically - I simply don't care because I know why

well prosecuted fundamentals change charts - not the other way around.

ive lived in both fa world as in house exec + as an external investor and trader - which is unusual

charts are both essential - because all stocks in a sector share some degree of common price response to external macro, sentiment and sector shifts - but charting is also materially overrated.

as an exec ive been responsible for re-setting charts over time. have seen first hand what is involved. its also why i focus on small cap space - its not really something you can do in large caps

the result is relative and absolute volume is more important than technical resistances.

which reflect's ability of management and project to harness atypical investor interest - which is part about a project's metrics, part about management's ability to forecast economic and investment shifts and preferences and position their USP accordingly

better mgt does that - the more trust and knowledge leadership investors award mgt - more volume comes - better the chart gets relative to sector

tier one projects are different - their math is so self evident mgt doesnt need to demonstrate market competence and can just be technically project focused

bargain bin opportunities like BML are the flipside of those 2 scenarios. just have to buy pre-volume on conviction something is so cheap the only way is up.. baby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $68.04K 764.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 9607 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.