PFT 0.00% 3.2¢ pure foods tasmania limited

Ann: Annual Report, page-9

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hmm, shame as I was hoping to hear something. I completely get the feeling of being misled, I mean essentially we have been so its a fair feeling and I was quite annoyed about it myself a few months ago. I've worked on enough projects that have missed a deadline to understand that sometimes things can actually be on track only for the final few hurdles to derail everything, so I don't think its in any way intentional, just a mistake. Unfortunately in this case its a bad mistake (suggesting it was so close that is) as it has the possibility for such a significant impact on the bottom line, investors like you and I would include it in any forecasts and decision making. Hopefully management have learnt from it and in that sense its why we don't hear much at all about it now (although we had a suggestion that it was just around the corner in the last update... so maybe not, or maybe they figure that horse has already bolted).

As for the last few lines though I'm not sure what you mean about management selling heaps under $2? I assume this was the misunderstanding some had a few weeks (months?) back thinking MC had sold which was shown to be wrong (in fact I think the last update we had was that he bought 20,000 more shares in feb at 0.84). Personally, I ended up topping up on this myself a few weeks ago after I calmed down and took another look through everything and decided if I just completely ignore the P&G then I was actually happy with the way the company was going. All the decisions around where to spend, where to target and grow vs refine and the progress we're hearing about were things that reassured and even excited me. But I'd never recommend something to friends and family, let alone something with a ~30mil market cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.906M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19145 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 24888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.