CLW 1.07% $3.79 charter hall long wale reit

If I was living on an island without knowing what is happening...

1. 1,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    If I was living on an island without knowing what is happening outside and I look at this report. I will be quite happy

compare to last year, we are in a better position in terms of we are more aware of what is ahead, more rate rises etc… hence we have also tackled these risks by hedging more and slow down on debt funded acquisitions….

the length of loans also extended and portfolio in a position of 50% being cpi related rent reviews..

with what is happening in the market lately, namely the inflation numbers coming out of USA and federal reserves comment of rising rate until inflation is under control… the market has reacted quite negatively but reits, especially clw are holding up quite well.

im not calling this the bottom, and I have been wrong many times… but it does seem like a lot of further rate rises and inflation risks are priced in…. Unless something really surprising comes out, reits will stabilise….

with majority of our loans hedged, 50% of portfolio linked to cpi rent reviews, large acquisitions done and dusted…. I can’t really think of many other surprises… more rate rise is not going to be a surprise….imo, large rate rises will only happen if inflation number comes in at a big surprise, given 50% of our portfolio cpi linked now and large loan heged…. I think this might be a good time to accumulate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.79
Change
0.040(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $2.740B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.75 $3.80 $3.74 $9.167M 2.424M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5298 $3.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.79 37857 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.