LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

unfortunately another quarterly goes by without any...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    unfortunately another quarterly goes by without any developments... and the share price continues to slide... we all know there's 50c+ of value per share on the balance sheet... but we're more likely to hit 8c with the May/June tax selling... you're more likely to sell LOM than BHP/CBA when the ATO comes calling...

next issue is the board and staff are remunerated like a $250m cap... instead of what we really are... stock options and consultancy "fees" are a joke... South African's taking their Aussie shareholders for granted... it's a great shame they don't ride out the tough times, and believe in the future. Instead the me first attitude with SW's dummy spit, and subsequent step down when really what he really needs is acceptance that he spent money we didn't have (Mothae...) and is the leading cause of the share price decline... there isn't a broking house willing to back him... that says a lot

I'm predicting 8c in June... and likely an unavoidable capital raising... where if NS is reading, please make non-renounceable rights issue... so your loyal shareholders get rewarded for holding...

might be interesting second half of this year if we finally jump a few hurdles....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.