MRC 0.00% 2.3¢ mineral commodities ltd

Hi Chuck.No I wasnt invested when MVC was the CEO,the risk I...

1. 15,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6703
    Hi Chuck.

No I wasnt invested when MVC was the CEO,the risk I assessed was his continuing to sell his 67 mil shares, which has turned out to be an accurate assessment, I never thought he would take MRC to the take over panel, then not take up one share in the placement, if he didn't prevent the underwriting, the CR would have been fully subscribed, with the 30% shortfall from this raise, resulted in MRC having to raise funds again.

Thanks to MVC continued selling, the company raised at new lows, where AU mining again increased their holding along with other large holders.MVC selling is working out well for the larger shareholders, they increase their holding, but for MVC he is getting less money for the shares he sells. Some could call in karma.

I will keep my opinions about MVC CEO performance to myself, the same issues that have plagued the current board, would have still occurred under MVC, although the CRs would have been achieved at much higher prices at lower shareholder dilution, (due to not having a bitter ex trying to destroy the company while he exits).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 95038 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.