MRC 8.33% 2.2¢ mineral commodities ltd

Hi Sirrobbo,Let me get this right, It is okay for you and your...

1. 15,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6770
    Hi Sirrobbo,

Let me get this right,

It is okay for you and your WKT pump crew to be invested in a stock for over 7 years, where you post nearly daily, You have all ridden the waves of highs and lows, and suffered significant dilution (more than MRC shareholders) yet you seem to think I am not allowed to have a long term investment in MRC although I am the one who has pointed out the risks of the previous CEO selling, I have also correctly called many of MRC achievements.

Myfirst post after the QTR report was released, I clearly stated the risk of the company's low cash reserves and that they will need to secure funds, Yet you claim this as pumping.

If only you had this objective (including your WKT pump crew) on the stock you hold, Yes you guys sell rainbows and unicorns on a project that has limited funds, has no production to sell, and an MC that is way too high for an unproven stock.

As I have said, you guys have no impact on MRC shareprice, its pretty obvious to me the company's bitter disagreement with the former CEO is partly to blame for the dire SP, you need to look past the current SP and look at why AU Mining would continue to increase its ownership. once you dig down into the viability once these issues are resolved, its easy to see. (You can also look at why the former CEO isn't selling out at any price) There lies the answer there in itself. He isn't liquidating his holding, he is slowly selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $23.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.32K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 840 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 368653 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.