ALK 2.60% 39.5¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Annual Resources and Reserves Statement FY24, page-18

1. 1,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    but it is comedy shootouts since certain posters have been ramping the mgm since the SP was ~$1.25 and always blame anything and everything under the sun for the falling SP but never ever consider the option that it could be the MD and the BoDs. I am open to the possibility I am wrong and I don't ridicule opposing opinions until the other poster makes personal attacks.

From what I've read, there has been very little ramping up of mgmt (as compared to your postings) - and most of those were more directed at providing you with other, just as plausible explanations, as to why the SP was declining. But you choose to ignore other possibilities, because I suspect you're always right, and went on your merry way badgering the CEO.

I think most here would have few objections if you concentrated your incessant badgering where, I believe, the blame lies - and that's squarely at the feet of an arrogant Chairman who has shown complete disdain to the coy and it's SP.
    But you target the CEO, who had obviously given you the short shift in earlier dealings. It's not surprising, I think you would agree, that the CEO has opted to support the geo running the exploration show, given IC has, I suspect, many more years, and relevant real world experience within the LFB, than an anonymous retail investor, who has admitted isn't a geologist, nor have mining experience.

If you did have any real business experience in mining and BEOT investing, you would also know there are more pertinent reasons as to why they wouldn't have a mandate to invest in ALK at present - and any number of those reasons certainly wouldn't be because of the CEO. But you've chosen to ignore those suggestions and carried on with your crusade.

Anyway, you do you, as you probably will. I'll just have to learn to put up with it, until I can't anymore - again!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.010(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $238.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $302.7K 774.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 90916 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 18600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.