ALK 2.60% 39.5¢ alkane resources limited

anyone constantly heaping praises on the MD and the BoDs for 3-4...

1. 7,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1527
    anyone constantly heaping praises on the MD and the BoDs for 3-4 years while SP has been falling from around $1.25 to below 40c and dismissing any notion that the MD and the BoDs performance may have something to do with the state of the company is a ramper in my book. ALK's SP shows to be underperforming every gold miner I follow and that indicates more than just sentiment.

and it is those people mainly who use personal attacks when I post critical views of the MD and the BoDs. I picked on example from someone you might know.

"If we're turning this forum into a comedy shoot out, then the funniest concept is this one... that certain HC posters actually believe their incessant badgering on HC actually makes a difference at coy mgmt level!!"

btw - instos shying away from ALK at present is irrelevant - instos shying away from ALK for years is the issue.

also btw - the BoDs and the MD actually know who I am.

As I said, I am open on the possibility to be wrong and if you can put forward any views without making insults it would be better for your soul.

funny how it's ok to constantly post rosy views but not allowed to be critical when warranted (in one's views). You also ignore the many occasions when I praised the performance of the MD. The last few presos are big improvement overall and when compared to pervious ones.
    Also, I recognised the smart investment in MM8.

I also defended Nic when he was asked if he will stop making investments into other companies.

I also give lot of credit to the exploration team in terms of making discoveries. How they handle the later progress is where they need to improve but nevertheless their ability to make discoveries is great.

that doesn't count as only ramping is allowed I guess. So anyone critical of anything has to be shut down at all cost. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.010(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $238.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $302.7K 774.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 90916 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 18600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.