ALK 2.60% 39.5¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Annual Resources and Reserves Statement FY24, page-22

1. 7,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1528
    "I think most here would have few objections if you concentrated your incessant badgering where, I believe, the blame lies - and that's squarely at the feet of an arrogant Chairman who has shown complete disdain to the coy and it's SP." - I can't argue with that.

Though I am very much aware it is not only the MD to be blamed, the MD has to carry lot of the weight as he is the one leading the strategy. I know it is not fair since IG makes most of the calls (in my view and I think in yours too), the MD does have flows that he should not.
    His presentational skills only started to improve (regardless of if you believe this or not) only after few of us started being very vocal on how he presents and how he misses all the main points and fails to deliver the message. Also, he needs to stop with amateurish comments that insults people and turns serious investors away. I have pointed out few examples in the past and no need to bring them now.

Overall Nic's performance has improved but the SP is at rock bottom. And lately I have been calling for BoDs refresh lot more than being critical of Nic until he threw another insult with his "tired of being asked what Tomie ramp up looks like" (something along those lines) - well I am sorry but that is a slap in the face to anyone following ALK and trying to work out what that ramp up will look like.
    How would any institutional analyst be able to forecast what ALK will be producing over the next few quarters and if ALK is tracking along without Nic actually providing such forecast? And he is tired of being asked?

How does he finds it is not relevant to provide data to monitor if the operation or the project is tracking within the plan and the budget?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.010(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $238.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $302.7K 774.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 90916 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 18600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.