KYP 0.00% 9.1¢ kinatico ltd

Good presentation in my opinion. some notes from the call:-...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Good presentation in my opinion. some notes from the call:
    - clarified very strong total revenue growth, I would like to see this highlighted every time. I think some investors see the SaaS figure and don’t realise that is just a fraction of total revenue.
    - broke out the CITED SaaS revenues. This is important because the market typically values this at 10x compared to transaction revs at 3x or 4x. Interestingly, he made the point the transaction revenues CV1 see are a lot like SaaS as well, as they repeat whenever clients add staff.
    - 80% of revenue is from repeat customers
    - investing in growth, mentioned they have expanded the sales team. Didn’t say it explicitly, but certainly suggested the new products and expanded sales team were costs that are aiming for substantial headline growth, and without those profitability would be much higher.
    - mentioned plan to rebrand to counter market perception the company is about consumer police checks.

Interesting to me that he mentioned the biggest competitor is excel, with customers trying to keep track of who has completed what licenses, courses, tickets, inductions etc. manually.

I continue to be surprised at the lack of traction with investors.
    - debt free
    - high growth
    - cash flow positive
    - limited competition
    - software based for scaling
    - high margin

The only complaints I can see are that they are spending too much on growth and maybe need to dial up profitability a bit (I don’t personally share this view) and that there might be large companies that could become future competitors (so what, they would be as likely to buy as build).

I think the biggest risk here is they get bought out before the market realises what a valuable business it is, like happened with PYG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 9.1¢ $34.12K 374.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5666 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 33480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.