ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1148
    "I’m expecting an increase of around 10-15% increase in numbers consistent with the first half. This will disappoint the market and will trade lower. I am only guessing though."

I have a different opinion here, Clinuvel doesn't trade lower due to balanced market forces. ASIC data consistently shows large drops in the share price are from increased shorting, this was especially noticeable with the share buyback announcement, last years excellent 47% NPAT growth, Vitiligo photos at AAD, and even when competitor Disc flunked an EPP trial. Since last years profit results open shorts have increased by well over 3% of fake Sell liquidity which is enormous in such a lightly traded company and that is all designed to drop the share price. Clinuvel is not priced anywhere near for perfection. CSL and COH have both delivered results and they have P/Es about double CUV, they delivered ok but only gave guidance for low double digit growth - COH guidance 6-11%. I'm more confident that CUV will deliver good growth next year over this year because they will have a full year of revenues from any patients picked up from MT and Disc as well as any adolescents they administer to plus maybe Canada but that is just my opinion. Following next year the Vitiligo tsunami of dollars should be very close and anything else they progress ie Tanning. Assuming Vitiligo approval COH, CSL and pretty much every other biotech will not be able to come anywhere near the growth that Clinuvel should come up with if their forecasts are anywhere near accurate. And of course Vitiligo approval is just as a new indication for a drug that is already FDA, EMA approved and SAFE.

I agree with you that there is no blackout period for the Buyback, look at Regal who is running a buyback (they could also possibly be the mob shorting CUV) and they have continued their buyback throughout June and July. So Clinuvel must honour their own words on the buyback and get stuck into that capital distribution to shareholders right after results come out. And I expect that Wolgen will front up to the full year webinar after the half yearly debacle where he was absent, he is a polished performer and usually does well in these settings.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.